Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Life Time First Blog..... !!!!!

Hello Bloggers !!!!

Well, I am writing the very first blog of my life sitting perhaps idle or perfect idle in my office....but it didn't mean that I was doing nothing. I am obviously trying to post my first blog ....
 Sitting idle didn't mean that I was thoughtless, but I was finding myself in the world of words to write my first blog perfect or near to perfect... even when I know that no one is perfect & of course I am NO ONE...
 Oh !! There's a call from Rahul (Asst. Commdt, ICG).................. said he broke up with her officially... & said we all must conduct a havan-puja (exactly yagya) for us as we are all fed up of being broken up & all......such things... incredible RAHUL !!!
Why do people have break ups & all? Why do they fall in love if they know they have to break it up finally, knowingly or unknowingly?

Well, it took me more than 3 hours to write it because I was busy in working on few things related to my office task. But, I am still wordless what to write... perhaps it's because of deficiency of good words or sentences in my blood or excess of dirty ones so that good ones couldn't exist....

Well, I will be back again with some new facts & figures which would be  
"My Words.... Of Course REAL.... !!!!"

Till then Happy Reading.....

Regards,
RAVI THAKUR

6 comments:

  1. While writing my first blog, sometimes I was in PAST, sometimes I was in PRESENT but all the time I was thinking the FUTURE... !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is fantastic no not the thought, what impressed me is your line "My Words.... Of Course REAL.... !!!!". Good one.Yes i was talking about your thoughts. I am with your nice words BUT not with your thoughts,rather i have a very good thesis for you.I just hate this sequence

    look--like--fall--break---stop.

    That is nonsense.What it results???
    ANS-A pretty talented boy sitting in his office blogging or chatting or thinking to gain thoughts.

    A good thinker thinks that what made him more ignorable.

    I think no no i want to hear some great marketing thoughts from your side.
    And i am sure, i am going to watch it.....


    see you soon.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who this idony is.But yes i was typing all that.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any modifications in my formula to make it worse are welcomed....
    Thank You......

    ReplyDelete
  5. good written yaar......

    i will also write

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one. Aakhir likne k insect ne kaat hi liya bhai ko.

    ReplyDelete